1 hour. 3°C. Blue sky. Sun. No wind.


Comments

UIFPW08 said…
Beautifull shots.
Morris
James Weekes said…
I particularly liked the gnarled tree(vine?). Lovely color. And, of course, the aloof chicken;~)
Martina said…
Of course, it's obvious, I tried to photograph the chicken for you. And of course, the second I held my camera up, it ran away.

Since it's all orchards around here, the tree might be a cherry tree - not a hundred percent sure, though. But the bark is so smooth .... looks like a cherry tree, doesn't it?
Martina said…
Thank you very much.
Carl Weese said…
Martina, not only are these nice, but the "One Hour" idea is great. I'm late catching up to this material in your scrappress, but I like so much I may try doing something similar. Except, it never got above 10° F today, and more of the same scheduled for the next ten days or more.
Martina said…
Thank you :-). I started this last winter when I realized that during the winter months I don't go outside and take photographs that much. I needed some incentive to go outside ;-). All the photos are in chronological order of the walk (now this doesn't sound like real English, but .. however). I thought it might be a nice little personal project - especially in contrast to the not so personal, more abstract main blog. "This is where I live and what I see when I leave the house", so to say ;-).
No real frost here so far this winter. The bugs will be happy in spring - especially the mosquitos. The potted oleanders and passiflora are still outside - I can't remember ever not having to get them in the house in December at the latest.